Maslow Trainers & Consultants (MTC) is a leader in the field of providing training programs for the last decade. We pride ourselves on our ability to design and deliver high quality training programs, backed by strong support services and dynamic inter-support between business consulting and training division. We recognize that success in any training program means obtaining long-term results that will be reflected in improved performance, productivity & profitability. MTC has developed its training strategies and resources to help its clients; achieve their objectives in the best possible way. Every client is different and it is crucial to identify client’s needs before any design and development.
Custom Client Solutions
Just as your organization is unique, you often need unique solutions to training needs. Maslow offers custom client solutions ranging from branded materials to fully integrated, completely customized, and highly relevant content and training pinpointed to your needs.
Maslow Custom Client Solutions
• Solves your unique training problems or opportunities aimed at specific audiences, industries, skill-sets, and environments
• Improves learning retention and skills application by incorporating your own customized case studies, exercises, co-branding, and graphics
• Uses adult-learning principles to create excitement and ensure that the learning endures
• Changes behavior, resulting in consistent achievement of desired results
Custom Client Solutions offers customization of Maslow curriculum and planners at the following levels:
Level 1 Customization
• Customize Maslow curriculum to your brand.
• Add your company logo (co-brand), name, and corporate colors
• Modify select examples or case studies
• Add your mission, vision, and values
• Modify the timing of the program
Level 2 Customization
Enhance the relevance of the materials to your learners.
In addition to the Level 1 customization:
• Modify exercises, examples, case studies, and application materials
• Add graphics
• Revise the facilitator guide to match changes to participant materials.
• Create and modify PowerPoint slides to match changes to participant materials.
Level 3 Customization
Add learning segments unique to your organization and culture.
In addition to Levels 1 and 2 customization:
• Create new content
• Combine content from several Maslow workshops into one program
• Combine Maslow content with your own corporate training content
• Research and collect new data and content to create up-to-the minute training
The 4DL Process
Maslow’s Custom Client Solutions group uses a five-step process that delivers results, lowers development costs, and improves ROI.
Step 1: Diagnose
• Overview key stakeholder needs
• Identify challenges and logistics
• Identify audience, culture, budget, timeline, and success measures
Step 2: Design
• Clarify learning objectives and priorities
• Confirm audience and stakeholder needs
• Brainstorm content alignment with learning objectives
Step 3: Develop
• Create content for all deliverables
• Facilitate client reviews
• Incorporate changes
• Prepare final materials
Step 4: Deliver
• Training delivered by training professionals
• Step 5: Learn
• Gather post-project feedback
• Define areas of improvement and incorporate into the process
This case study is based on one of our client located in Nilai, who is one of the top FMCG in the world.
There are 107 unionized employees in this company.
Majority of them are in the position of Line Process employees of grade 1,2 and 3. There are also are Clerks, Forklift Drivers, Production Technicians, Service Hand and Store Hand.
It is the desire of Client’s Management to study and review these employees job functions, since it has been observed that a number of them are practicing overlapping jobs, especially the Line Process Man.
There are also complaints about the unclear jobs functions whereby employees are doing their jobs not in accordance to their JD.Read more...